Sunday, March 13, 2016

last day in Alabama

Today dawned clear and sunny and stayed that way all day.  The temperature was in the low 70's--just an all around perfect day to be outside.  Of course we stayed inside all day.  I woke up with a sinus pressure headache which, while mild, stayed with me all day.  I sat around watching Leverage  on tv and crocheting 6 inch squares.  I need 52 of them to make a queen sized afghan into a king sized one.  Duane watched whatever.  After lunch he took two naps.  I guess he is really sick since he didn't jump at the opportunity for a bike ride!!!!  At 5pm we walked to the Activity Center for ice cream social.  He stayed for ice cream and to play pool afterward for a while.  I didn't feel very sociable so I went home for the rest of the evening.
If any Facebook friends are wondering, my scar above my left eyebrow is healing nicely.  The dr only took about 30 seconds to remove all of the squamous cell carcinoma then put 5 stitches inside and 3 on top.  The scar is nice and pink and pretty much straight.  Every day a little more numbness disappears.  It doesn't hurt, but feels kind of weird when more feeling returns.

Tomorrow is moving day, so stay tuned for more adventures.    

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Since y'all are traveling, I sure hope you both are feeling much much better.

Glad your incision is healing nicely. Please take care girlfriend.