Sunday, September 26, 2021

Home For A While

 The Dayton RV Park is a very small, tight, well-kept and pretty park in the city of Dayton.  Our site is is in the middle, on the right with the light string running through it.  Next left are two back-in sites.  Brock and Leola are in the rear site.


At the right of the entrance is this nice gathering place,


which includes 2 small tables with chairs, a corner couch, a bar with tall chairs, and two bbq grills.  On the corner on the right is a large fenced dog run.  Next to it is a dumpster then parking for extra vehicles.

There is another seating area in the middle of the park with two swings and a picnic table.


Our rig has enough room for Brock and Leola's Spyder in addition to our Harley.  We both parked our trucks in the extra parking along the wall.



view from the back


From the living room--left window I can see the laundry/restrooms/showers.


From the big window I see across the top of another dumpster concealed behind walls.  These are my views when I'm sitting in my chair



as this, when I look straight ahead.


Out the front door I can see the front of B & L's motorhome.  These aren't the greatest views, but they aren't bad either.  


In spite of being on a busy road, the traffic noise is very minimal.

Not a bad place to be for the next two weeks.

Louise and Duane








No comments: