Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Discoveries

While Duane went to find the local pickleball courts, I walked across the street to follow the Great Redwood (walk/bike) Trail which runs alongside the old Northwestern Pacific Railroad Tracks.  It was fairly busy with dog walkers, bikers, several people exercising or walking to town, and a lady in a motorized chair selecting some of the dry grasses along the path.

I walked one mile south then one mile north, crossing two busy streets and two quiet ones.  I found this nice little  sound garden,




an info board,


an historical depot,




and a couple of bright flowers.


I liked the contrast of industrial building and bright flowers


There were several kinds of art:







After my two mile walk, I found myself  back home.


Cooler weather in the forecast--yay!

Louise and Duane

No comments: