Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Off Days

 

On the days when we don't go anywhere touring or just riding motorcycles, I work on my latest project:  making lap throws from my unused fabric.  I plan to donate them to our son Jr.'s church for their next fundraiser.






While I was rooting under the bed for stray fabric pieces, I discovered a whole bin of old denim.  I had saved all our old jeans for some project, then forgot all about them.  I decided to cut them into squares/rectangles to make cloth bags to donate also.  When I went through the bin, I found that I had already cut quite a few pieces.  I also found two two pair of jeans each that Duane and I had   "outgrown" and that now fit us since we both lost weight.   Yay! 

While I'm busy with my sewing, Duane has been busy carving the grandkids' 2021 Christmas ornaments.

Keeping busy when we're not busy,

Louise and Duane

No comments: