Friday, January 05, 2018

Yay! Boo!

The bug killers are working.  I exercised by walking around the grocery and putting stuff away and didn’t need a nap afterward!  The weather here is and is not cooperating.  The temp is still warming and is a big improvement over what we left up north, but today clouds moved in and stayed.  I guess that’s what we get for being only an hour from the Gulf coast. 

Duane didn’t get in any pickleball playing.  The park held a little local tournament today but he was unable to round up a partner.  He’ll be there tomorrow for the usual games, though.  I will not.  I will be staying on my couch for a few more days, although I may walk around outside a bit tomorrow if the weather cooperates. 

I may even feel like taking pictures.

Louise and Duane

No comments: