Sunday, January 21, 2018

Honesty? Honestly!

I did the laundry on Thursday.  It took until today for me to notice that my laundry soap and jar of quarters weren’t where I store them.  Really?  4 days?  I looked in the truck.  No joy.  I walked to the laundry.  There they were—even the jar with $12 in quarters!  Awesome!  This place really is a nice place to stay.

In the previous blog about our riverboat trip along the Rio Grande, I stated the fact that 8 out of 10 illegals crossing the river from Mexico are from countries other than Mexico. That information came from our boat pilot who was also our narrator.  I stated it that way on purpose, thinking about how such “facts” fill our daily lives.  How often do we question such things stated positively and emphatically?  I wondered how, where and when he obtained this information. (I wasn’t curious enough to ask him, though.) 


Pictures tomorrow.

.Louise and Duane


1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Lots of honest people in the world thank goodness.

With all the crap going on in our government, we should start questioning everything!