Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Good For Me!

Today I awoke feeling just about normal, which means that my mind was clear and I was interested in food again.  I still did nothing all of the beautiful sunny, warm day but sit inside and watch tv and work pencil puzzles, but I had the windows and doors open.  That counts for something, right?

Duane spent the afternoon seeing our new nurse practitioner and getting his prescriptions.  He has the same strong stuff and antibiotic as I do, but he has an extra one for cough.  He felt so poorly that he didn’t even try to play pickleball.  Shows you how badly he felt. 

Tomorrow, maybe I’ll try to play pickleball for a bit.

Louise and Duane

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Glad one of you are on the mend. Wishing Duane all the best.