Thursday, April 28, 2016

Potpourri

We had a busy day doing important stuff.  We started off with three hours of pickleball followed by two hours of laundry with lunch sandwiched between (oooohhh, I am sooooo  punny!) before we headed over to hang out with the family for the evening.

A (belated) birthday surprise for me!  

The best present--customized coloring pages, signed and dated.

Enjoying my bubbles

Beautiful jewelry creations from my make your own jewelry kit.

Also in the bag were:  six pair of wildly colored socks (I don't wear any other kind!), a little plastic solar powered flower (rocks in it's pot), five gel pens in five bright colors (the only kind I write in!),  a large bar of very yummy dark chocolate, and three pencil puzzle books--word find, Sudoku, and crossword.  What a haul!!!

Thank you  Duane Jr, Brandy, Emma, Ava, Alyssa and Coy for a very fun birthday present.

I hope you enjoyed it too.

Louise and Duane

PS  Since Duane has been wearing his new shoes--both court and walking, his knees have quit bothering him.  

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Well....sounds like you had a fantastic birthday. What a wonderful way to celebrate it...with the kids.

Glad to read about Duane's knees. Shoes can make a huge difference.