Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Big News!!!

It occurred to me that I’m always telling you about Duane and his physical therapy machines, but that I’ve never photographed him at work on them.  I took the camera this morning to get these pics because there are usually isn’t anyone else there.  Of course this morning the place was full.  I have to be very careful not to get anyone else in the pictures because of privacy concerns.  This morning I couldn’t even maneuver myself into position to get any pictures because I was in the way of patients making their ways around the room!  I’ll try again on Friday.  It’s usually pretty quiet then.  The really big news is that  last night Duane slept his first whole night in the bed!  He lay down about 12:30 and didn’t even have to get up for the bathroom until 6am then lay down again until 7.  That’s the longest he’s slept in forever, even before the surgery.  I’m not saying that he didn’t wake up.  He woke up every time he wanted to turn over, which was often, but he didn’t get out of the bed.  A Major Victory!

Tomorrow the truck gets a diagnostic.

Louise and Duane


1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Way to go Duane. Anther big mile stone achieved.