Sunday, October 27, 2019

Busy At Home

On our last day in Virginia, Duane and I both worked on Christmas projects.  Duane did some more preliminary work on the grandkids' tree ornament design.  He usually has one or two designs in mind and makes a rough carving of each one before he makes up his mind.

My current project is a couch throw for Stacy and Ruth Ann.  They picked the fabric and the design. My present is the assembly and finished product.  I also decide what design to use to quilt it.  
They picked medium gray with white fir trees for one side,

and a black with a 2 inch border of the gray for the other side.  I finished the assembly today and am ready to pin and quilt.  

When we were finished with our projects for the day,  we packed up for moving day tomorrow.

Tomorrow, a different state.

Louise and Duane

No comments: