Monday, December 14, 2020

Ho Ho Ho

The joke was on me this morning when I was all ready to rest from our busy day yesterday.  I was faced with presents to wrap for the Texas kids and grandkids which we don't have to ship, and Duane had to brave the holiday traffic and the line at the post office to mail what I had prepared yesterday.  The wrapping took me all day.  Hmmm, funny I didn't remember how long it took when I was crying about not being able to do that any more (see A Lot Like Christmas blog).


Now all of my wrapping is done and my table is clean again.  The box in the corner is my new project.  One of the pickleball players asked me to make a t-shirt quilt from his pickleball shirts.  

That's a job for tomorrow.  Tonight I'm goofing off.

Looking forward to getting lights up,

Louise and Duane





No comments: