Monday, January 20, 2020

Very Quiet

Beautiful blue skies and warm sun beguiled people outside here in central Florida, but the cold north wind soon discouraged them again.  When I took a walk around the park about 3 pm, the temperature hadn't gotten out of the 50's.  The arctic blast that had swept across the country had arrived in Florida.

The usually busy park was eerily quiet.  Except for a few egrets



a few people dumping trash or walking dogs, and one sole landscaper,

most people stayed inside, including the people who showed up for crafts this afternoon.

Duane made a couple of trips to town, then spent the rest of the day packing up the garage.  Since most of my packing is last minute, I spent time with my latest jigsaw puzzle.  I've picked out most of the colors and am left with the blacks and whites.

It's a doozy!

Moving day tomorrow.

Louise and Duane

No comments: