Friday, January 10, 2020

Break Time


This evening we offered a ticket to Mainstage, a little theater in Winter Haven.  Only one ticket was available, and Duane kindly let me have it.  The production was a musical revue called I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change.  It was a study of romantic human relationships from first date to elderly people meeting at a wake service in a funeral home. The script, cast, and live band was excellent.  We all laughed and laughed!

Ready for the show with the friends who brought me-- Wallace, Wanda, and Virginia,

and several others from the Saddlebag Lake Resort.

My buddy Wallace, aka Moose, Boss, or Wally depending on whom you ask--threatening to give me his cold.  Nice guy!

Wallace is the guy who amazed us last December by going to a show in real clothes (see Christmas At South blog).  His usual garb is knit tee, shorts and flip flops.  I was told to wear "church clothes".  Wallace showed up in button-down shirt, nice shorts, and......flip flops!

Tomorrow, time for dancing shoes.

Louise and Duane

No comments: