Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Woo Hoo!!!

After more fiddling around trying to find a quicker way to make my quilt blocks, I finally decided to try making them backward.  Being the contrary person that I am, I found that working from the outside in worked much better and, after a bit of trial and error, was much faster.  Today I managed to make three blocks instead of two!  None of them are perfect. They still don’t lay flat, but most of them are close and have the eight points meeting in the middle.  I’ll take it. I won’t post a picture of them until the recipient sees the completed quilt.  After that I’ll post a picture of a completed block and one of the completed quilt, but that won’t be for a couple of months.

I now have 8 blocks completed, only 46 more to go!

Louise and Duane

No comments: