Wednesday, October 17, 2018

No Pix

After we practiced pickleball today Duane worked on an ornament while I made a concoction for lunch called Cock N Bull Stew.  Years ago, Jonathan Winters, a nationally known comedian, a member of the Winters National Bank  family (now a part of JP Morgan-Chase), and a native of Dayton, Ohio.  During a visit to his home town, Winters shared this recipe with readers of the Dayton Daily News where my mom got the recipe.  Now it’s readily available online. It isn’t complicated but takes some time to cook the beef, then add the chicken, then the vegetables.  I didn’t have any steak sauce, so I used red wine. It is delicious.  After lunch I had an attack of the blahs and goofed off instead of working on my next project. 

Tomorrow’s another day.

Louise and Duane

No comments: