Thursday, May 26, 2016

Whoops

Since Duane woke up with a full-blown case of vertigo,  we stayed put today.  He spent the greater part of the day in bed in the dark but felt better in the evening.  I did a few chores at his request, but for the most part I spent the day doing my own thing.  The weather half-heartedly sent a few weak thunderstorms our way, then gave up and gave us a beautiful afternoon and a gorgeous sunset.






Maya Angelou said, "I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

I hope these blogs in general and these sunset pix in particular give you joy and peace.

Moving day tomorrow?

Louise and Duane


2 comments:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Maya Angelou was spot on! The sunset is gorgeous and gives me a feeling of peace.

Jim. Beryl & BJ said...

Your blog is great. I read it every day. Keep up the good work.