Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sandwiches

Today's project progress:  I sewed each 3 matching fabric pieces into one long piece.  Then I sandwiched one piece of Pellon (stiffener) between two long pieces of fabric.  The sewing didn't take long, but the details take time.  Each end had to be matched for the best effect, I had to correct two mistakes I made yesterday, I had to set up my machine, etc. After 2 hours I was ready to quit.


Meanwhile, Duane had hit an impasse in his leather projects, and made a trip to Mesquite (1 hour) for some shopping at Tandy Leather.  Back with his purchases (including a lot more leather than pictured), he is ready to finish a couple of projects and make some new stuff.


 Not today, though.  He had to go play pickleball all evening!

Slow but steady,

Louise and Duane

No comments: