Tuesday, April 27, 2021

In And Out

 

With one month left before we take off on our 6 month trip, Duane has been busy cleaning up his work shop, getting rid of stuff he's not using and planning how to pack all of his new leather working equipment.  (The black wall is our tailgate, and that white strip is dirt from loading and unloading the bike when we travel.)  The back was packed full of stuff accumulated during the last year, and now he has only what he wants to take with us.


Meanwhile I have been busy making my space messy.  With my table runners almost finished, I have started going through my fabric looking for interesting patterns to make into  a quilt for a Christmas present.  If I'm still undecided when we leave, I can simply stash my "stash" under the table. 


To each his/her own.

Louise and Duane

No comments: