Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Maybe Not Enough Yet

Yesterday I was determined to start my new sewing project today.  Today, however, had other plans for me, including finishing all of the pencil puzzles that Duane had downloaded from the net, taking a nap, and making a fresh batch of cookies, since we finished the birthday cake last night.

For this batch I used the basic oatmeal cookie recipe but tweaked it by adding cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice to the cinnamon.  I also added dark chocolate chips and butterscotch chips, and traded the raisins for tart dried cherries.  

Meantime, Duane was not content with replacing the sheath for the deer antler knife that he made with a new sheath that he made.


Yesterday and today he replaced the sheath for the knife he made for me with a new sheath that he made for me too.


For our next projects I know what I'm doing, but Duane is, as of now, undecided.

Maybe we'll both get started on something tomorrow.

Louise and Duane 

No comments: