Sunday, December 03, 2017

Where To Next?


The answer is---back to Colorado River (TX) Thousand Trails Park.  We will be there for 2 days, during which I hope to get my last sewing Christmas presents done.  After that we will finish shopping and mail boxes (I hope).

Today was a little different.  We had total overcast instead of sunshine.  Duane spent the day cleaning up his room and getting everything ready to travel.  I sewed a Christmas present then cleaned my area for travel.  We practiced pickleball for an hour or so before our 13 year old buddy Brandon showed up.  Duane was having fun instructing him and I had some work left to do.  I went home and let the boys play.  This evening I am addressing Christmas cards.  Yes, I still send out holiday greetings via the good ole postal service.

Gradually getting everything done.

Louise and Duane

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

I think your song these days is....It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.