Saturday, December 02, 2017

Same As Before

Yup! I am officially in my pre-Christmas rut.  I work, take time for some relaxing, work some more.  Today we found these welfare recipients milling around our front door.  They were looking for anyone who will throw them deer corn.    We didn’t, they left.

IMG_7024

Today’s projects were these two little books.  I cut them out of fabric ironed on a stiffener, and sewed them together.  I haven’t decided to whom they will go yet.

IMG_7026

Today Duane informed me that we were due at the pickleball court at 1 pm since the activity director put us on the schedule for teaching or play.  No one showed up, which left us to practice a bit before I came home to sew and Duane to watch football.

Tomorrow is our last day here.

Louise and Duane

No comments: