Sunday, December 10, 2017

Ruts

Even with time out this beautiful sunny 55 degree morning to play pickleball for three hours, I still managed to get another project done today, and Duane finished his latest bark carving.  I know that it’s boring to keep hearing the same thing without seeing any progress, but these things we are working on are Christmas presents and I can,t show them until after the recipients see them.  I promise to show all of the projects as soon as I can. (I know. I’m in a rut and sounding like a broken record.)

On the way to play pickleball I took a shot of these 8” ruts in our drive.  This is a result of the park staff not tamping down the new gravel before the latest rain.

IMG_7075

When I arrived at the pickleball courts, Duane (far side) and Dave were warming up and trying to keep warm.  It was about 45d. at 9 am when this was taken.

IMG_7077

The guys played at 6 this evening.  It was dark then but the courts are well lighted.  I opted not to play in order to complete my project.

I’m assuming we’ll be playing in the morning again.

Louise and Duane

No comments: