Friday, December 15, 2017

I Admit It

I only had one brief afternoon with my shorts and tshirt.  The very next day the clouds moved in,  the breeze turned chilly,  and the temperatures dipped again.  Today everyone bundled up.

IMG_7108


IMG_7109


This is not that creepy guy.  This is Grinchy Duane, who is put out because the weather is lousy for bike riding, and because I roped him into shopping instead of riding.

IMG_7114

5-year-old granddaughter Bella thought their new tree skirt was a real skirt.  They put it on her for a joke.  She said “It’s too big!'” 


IMG_6068


IMG_6067


IMG_6071


IMG_6073

My grandkids crack me up.  The ones in CA said that they knew who sent their tree skirt because it smelled like me.  I guess I smell like new fabric.

I’m good with new fabric.

Louise and Grinchy Duane

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

It smells like you...lol. You better stop using those fabric dryer sheets for your perfume.