Tuesday, December 05, 2017

True To My Word

Yep!  I spent all of last evening and all of today sewing my last projects.  I took a lot of time with the first part, but now that I know what I’m doing will go a lot faster.  The weather is as it was predicted:  overcast, chilly and damp with more rain predicted and continually falling temperatures.  Sounds like a good time to be tucked in the house doing something interesting—like sewing Christmas presents!

Duane has been very busy too.  He has been spending many hours on the computer planning our next trip after this winter.  We will be spending the summer mooching around Colorado seeing the tourist sites,  then heading to Utah to hike the National Parks that we missed the last time we were there.  This takes a lot of planning and a lot of reservations since we will be visiting prime tourist spots during prime tourist season.  When he’s not doing that, he is co-planning a summer of 2019 with our friends Brock and Leola, fellow bike riders with whom we last toured Canada.  Again, this takes a lot of planning and advance reservations because of the tourist season.

Other than that, nothing going on.

Louise and Duane

No comments: