Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Stuff At Home

Duane played Pickleball for the first time since his surgery.  He reported that he did very will with the “B” class, although one player had just figured out that if he couldn’t run after lobs about the time that he quit.  I didn’t go because I had back pain.  I took a walk to ease the tightness.  This worked well, but I got caught about 1/2 mile from home in a thunder shower.  I was pretty wet before I found shelter behind a big old Maple tree.  Just after the rain stopped, Duane came to rescue me.  He was delayed by ice packs on his knees, and he had to shut all of the windows and doors!

The rest of the day we stayed in enjoying the cool breezes and doing our stuff.  I cut the new netting that I bought in Amish country and got it rolled into balls ready to crochet.  Now that some of the grandkids have aquariums to clean, I have to make extra scrubbies. 

When the kids returned from school, we had to play trampoline games and croquet.  Benji made some yummy grilled chicken breasts for dinner and we learned what the grandkids did in school before time for them to go to bed and us to go to our house.

Tomorrow I’ll have some pix.

Louise and Duane

No comments: