Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Exercise!

This is something we rarely see.  No, not fog, but dawn.

IMG_2970

We were up way too early (7am) to play pickleball at the Vandalia Rec Center with my sister’s group. 

Notice the dizzying array of game lines on the court.  The pickleball courts were outlined in green.

IMG_2974

Sissy and me.

IMG_2973

In the evening Duane took advantage of a friend’s invitation to hammer iron (do some blacksmithing).  The family and I spent an hour or so on the beautiful Tipp City/Troy hike/bike path.  I watched them jog off,

IMG_2977

and met them coming  back.

IMG_3004

I walked along enjoying the wonderfully cool, dry weather, and the beautiful scenery along a little stretch of the path.

IMG_2983


IMG_2984

Fair time tomorrow.

Louise and Duane

No comments: