Saturday, August 05, 2017

In-N-Out

Today was party day.  I took about 30 pictures of the activities, downloaded them to the computer, got them in the wrong place, deleted them, then remembered that I had deleted them from the camera file also.  In and out of the camera and computer!  Pretty stupid actually.

The party went off very well anyway.  The weather was beautiful, low 70’s, low humidity, cool breeze.  Food was served inside and people ate in and outside.  We played card and board games inside until everyone started coming, then moved outside for bocce ball, ladder golf, horseshoes, croquet, and chatting while watching other people play.  The grandkids were joined in the pool and on the trampoline by six or 8 of their cousins on the other side of the family.  Duane and I joined in the games and had fun reacquainting ourselves with my ‘outlaws’ (my kid’s father’s family).  About 8 pm or so Duane had hit his wall, so we headed home.  We visited with Pam and Eddy a bit more before bedtime.  They had stopped by the party to say hello to Matt and Rachel.  Pam was their bus driver when they started school.

I am bummed about deleting all of my pix.  O well.

One last family trip tomorrow.

Louise and Duane

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Without the photos, it still sounds like y'all had a super day!