Friday, November 29, 2019

Big Mistake


Today I'd planned to pin my quilt together (see Do It Right! blog) in the morning but I ended up talking to my sister.  This meant that I played four games of pickleball before I got around to spending three hours on my hands and knees pinning the quilt.  I ran out of pins and had to unpin about 50 of them and repin them in different spots.  My back hurt.  My knees hurt.  My fingers hurt where I kept sticking them as I grew more tired.  The worst thing was that it was very boring!

To console myself I decided to be grateful that I could feel all of this pain and wasn't laying immobile on a bed blinking my eyes and puffing into a tube to communicate.  Pretty drastic, but I quit complaining.  There was no one around to hear me anyway!

Very glad to be able to move under our own power,

Louise and Duane

No comments: