Thursday, September 21, 2017

Cleaning Day

Moving day today.  We left Poor Farmer’s and parked in the Miami County Fairgrounds in Troy.  After we set up I loaded up my laundry and drove to our daughter Rachel’s house (one more time.  This is where we stay in the back yard.)  While the laundry was in progress, I cleaned the aphids and black spot fungus off her plants. When the laundry was done, I put it in the truck.  I picked up Simon after school (Maddy and Judah had other plans), and stayed at the house with him until Benji got home.  While we were waiting, a heavy downpour washed all the spray away.  O well.  When Benji got home, I left.  As I got to the truck, I remembered that I had the windows open.  All of them.   All of the way down.  I had rewashed some of the laundry and gave the nice leather seats a good cleaning.  O well.  The house is now festooned with damp clothes.  Tomorrow, I think I’ll open the truck windows and let the seats dry. Or not.

If you look for the silver lining you will probably find it.  I did.

IMG_3602


No comments: