Monday, November 14, 2016

Time To Get Busy

I rummaged under my bed and came out with several Christmas projects and one birthday present to make.  Truth be known, I’ve had these for several years and finally decided to get them done.  One is a pillowcase doll that someone gave me.  I hung on to it until one of my granddaughters got old enough to appreciate it. Last night at ice cream social I happened to see a cute little project that kids can make.  I like to make little project kits for the grandkids to do themselves.  I am excited about this project.  Duane is not because the kit project and several of the others require some shopping!  He is busy doing a carving project which he started to have something to do at the woodcarvers meeting on Tuesday evening.  I think this is going to be a secret surprise for one of our kids.

Pictures to follow as these projects get done.

Louise and Duane

No comments: