Wednesday, March 03, 2021

We're Done

Duane and I both finished our current projects today.  I finished my tshirt cover.  Unlike this tshirt quilt I made in February,

this cover has only a front and a back--no batting between.  This cover also has fabric strips between each block.


closeup of the fabric pattern  Instead of sewing along each block as I did in the quilt, I needed only to sew a square in each  place the strips crossed.


The back is a very soft fabric called Minky.  Instead of a bunch of large squares on the back, there are only small ones like the one lower left.


Yesterday my "motorcycle" purse was in three pieces.


Last night and today Duane glued and sewed the three pieces together and added hardware and a long strap.



Hopefully, sometime soon I'll be able to try it out on a bike ride.


Both our projects are successes!

Louise and Duane

No comments: