Saturday, January 31, 2009

February already?!!!

Plain ole side blotched lizard
Resident Great Horned Owl



Hello everybody, I (Louise) have returned after my trip to Ohio and have fully recovered from that nasty virus. I am very glad to leave the cold, snowy weather and am basking in the warm sunshine again. The two pix above aren't anything new, but Duane got a new lens for his camera and the owl and lizards are the only things willing to pose. We have been laying low for the past month, hanging around here working in the Center and taking hikes. We are planning an excursion to Quartzite this week. Hopefully we will find some Class of 06ers there. I also want to check out the rock dealers as I am an avid rockhound. I also need to visit the quilt shops to replenish my fabric stash. These places were all closed for the season when we passed through last Sept. Daughter Stacy will be in San Diego later this month (Feb) and we are looking forward to spending a day or two with her. She hasn't decided yet whether she will drive up here or we will meet her down there, but we will have fun either way. Make us tired, though, just thinking of the activity packed month ahead (he he).
More later.
Louise and Duane

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I sent your mail last friday (2/6)