Saturday, January 17, 2009

The CAT !!!!




First off, Louise is out of the hosiptal. All the test turned out ok. They did not find any heart problem. They think it was all connected to a virus she had picked up somewhere. She will stay in Ohio till the first of next week to make sure that all is ok before she gets on the plane to return to California. I can't wait for her return.
I went out to take some pictures of birds this morning and the bob cat in the pics crossed the trail in front of me. I was able to follow him for a little while and get a few pretty good pictures. This is the first time in all the hiking I have done here that I got to see the cat on the trail. I was really excited about it. Tomorrow I will return to the same area to try and get some better pictures of the Kestrals. They are a rapture in the falcon family. Maybe I will get lucky and find the cat again.
Till next time
Duane and Louise


1 comment:

Donna McNicol said...

Amazing photos!!!