Thursday, January 15, 2009

Louise goes to Ohio

Louise went to Ohio to visit the kids there. I stayed in California to work at the preserve. The first of the week she got to feeling a little sick. She passed out! Her daughter, Rachel, took her to the hospital emergency room, they kept her. She is still there. They have ran all kinds of test on her and have found nothing wrong with her. That is the good news. The bad news is we still don't know why she passed out. We think she may get out tomorrow. She will wait till she is feeling better before she returns here.
I have a very sore foot so I have slowed down on the hiking for a while. Not sure how, but I seem to have bruised the ball of my foot pretty bad. I had been hiking 2 to 6 miles a day and I can't wait to get back to it. I have been watching an owl for a while now and I miss going to the grove to see him. There was a couple of kestrels in a tree that I can watch from the coach. I think they are nesting in the tree. I hope to be able to get some good pics them soon.

Till next time
Duane and Louise

No comments: