Thursday, January 08, 2009

EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Just felt the first earthquake since we arrived here. Louise is in Ohio so she missed it. According to the USGS it was a 5.0 magnitude centered about 60 miles from where we are located. I was sitting at the computer and the whole coach started to shake. It lasted about 45 seconds. I was waiting for another but it didn't happen...lol
Louise is in Ohio for a week of grandbaby fix, so I am fending for myself. She left me a bunch of meals so I don't have to eat my own cooking. I cheated tonight and went to local hambuger joint, shame on me....hehehehe. When the cat is away.....hehehe. I did a 6 mile hike today and will go on another hike tomorrow with the naturalist here. Should be about a 4 miler. Guess I will walk off some of the french fries.....

Till next time
Duane and Louise

1 comment:

Donna McNicol said...

I remember my first (& only) one...it was just over 5 and about 50 miles away. I was touring the country on my motorcycle and stopped in a Bozeman, MT hotel for the night. Strange feeling!!!