Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Sunny Again!

A bright sunny day did nothing to allay the effects of the Arctic blast that dropped the daytime temp from the mid 60's to a high of 55 here in Tonopah.  We bundled up for lunch and an afternoon visit with long time AZ friends Jan and Doug in Congress.  I know.  People up north are laughing.  55 d. is jacket weather.  Here however, the wind was strong and biting cold--hence the coats.  Our drive took us from Tonopah--46d at 11am--up 15oo ft to Congress--43d at noon.  



We met our friends at a local restaurant for lunch, then went back to their house for a nice long chat.  
I took no more pix, but found one I took in October.  I assure you they weren't wearing shorts and tees today.  Everyone was wearing long sleeves and jeans.  While we were visiting Jan and I used lap throws.  

The welcome was warm and the coffee hot.  Good times!

Louise and Duane


No comments: