Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Rainy Day

The weather has been unseasonably wet here in the Saddle Mountain RV Park in Tonopah, AZ.  We have been here since October and have had rain every month--most unusual for the desert.  This morning we managed to play pickleball without getting wet, but after lunch the rain set in for the rest of the day and evening.  
What to do?  (Friend) Gene and Duane played pool.  (His wife) Barbara did some shopping and read her book.   The guy next door washed his trailer and truck.  


I enjoyed a brief view of this rainbow,

then worked on my basket that I had started last month.


 After two hours, I managed to put in two base rows--loosely--before I quit for the day.  Basket weaving is simple, but not easy!


Back to sunshine tomorrow, but colder.

Louise and Duane



No comments: