Friday, November 09, 2018

Speeding Up

With the time consuming process of quilt block construction completed, today the work went much quicker.  After pickleball practice I went to the Saddle Mountain RV Park Activities Center to lay out the blocks in a pattern.  The center here at the park includes a large sewing/craft room where I was able (with Duane’s helpful advice) to lay out the blocks and arrange/rearrange them into a pleasing pattern. After lunch I started sewing blocks into rows.  I managed to finish 4 rows.  Meanwhile Duane worked on painting the Christmas tree  ornaments he carved for the grandkids.   

When I finished sewing for the day, I checked out the sunset and was delighted to find the new moon also.

IMG_5413


IMG_5414

A different western horizon every night.

Louise and Duane


No comments: