Thursday, July 23, 2020

Cause And Effect

Because I'm older now, I need more light to see small print and fine details.  Because I have been hand-stitching my quilt top, I need extra bright light to keep my stitches small and on a straight line.  Therefore, I bought myself a new floor lamp.  Ahh! Now I can see.

Because I have been very good the last 4 months working diligently on my quilt top, and because I now can see tiny details, I have rewarded myself with a new puzzle book. 


Most of these pictures have over 1000 dots.  
In this picture, the large colored spots are the numbers.  Wheee!


Because we have had some heavy rain here in the last week or two, some parts of our trails are becoming overgrown with grasses and stickery vines.  To make our job easier, Duane bought himself an early birthday present.   

Watch out!  Here we come!

Louise and Duane









No comments: