Monday, April 02, 2018

Hoodah Thunk!

Our only doctor's appointment for today (which we made two months ago) was for me to visit the optometrist.  I have been looking forward to this visit because I definitely need new glasses. When we arrived at the Vision Center (the people that order the new lenses)  there was a sign on the door that the doctor wasn't there.  We went next door to the Vision Center; the two ladies working there said that the doctor packed up and left!
The nice ladies did give us a card with another optometrist to try.  I have an appointment with the new doctor next week.  Meanwhile, Duane called the original optometrist and found out that they'd moved to bigger quarters.  Apparently they'd missed us with the memo.

I guess I'll have to wait a while longer to see straight!

Louise and Duane

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Just got up and left....that is strange.