Friday, February 02, 2018

One Of Those Days

The last day of our month stay at Tropic Winds RV Resort in Harlingen, TX reverted to its usual chilly grayness.  A 15 mph wind blew in another cold front (from 70’s to 50’s daytime).  It was a good day for packing up our house (at least inside).  Duane was busy, restoring, packing, and fastening down his man cave.  He got cold cleaning  and putting  up the black water system and the Tailgater satellite dish, and climbing  onto the roof to unstick our antenna so that it could be lowered for travel.  After that he turned in our  mailbox key and gate remote.  I was not busy.  I keep my space pretty much picked up.  Tomorrow after breakfast I will be busy fastening things down, and getting our road trip stuff into the truck.  Today I emptied the trash and recycling and returned my books to the library.  The rest of the day I sat on the couch watching tv, reading National Geographic, and working pencil puzzles. 

I thought it a day well used.

Louise and Duane

No comments: