Friday, December 03, 2010

Parts are in

The part is in for the fender on the trailer. We are going to stop to have it put on on our way out of town Monday. After the repair is done we will point the truck west. We have to start our workcamp job on the 2nd of Jan. in Deming, New Mexico. I want to be there in a couple of weeks to get settled in before Christmas. The plan is to do a little site seeing between here and there if we can find some neat places to visit. I have found a few things on the net that look interesting. We will hang out here at Rainbows End till then.
We have arrived into the 21 century. In the last couple of days Louise and I upgraded our phones. I got a Droid Incredible from Verizon, Louise got an Evergreen from A T & T. We added texting to both phones. The sales people thought it quite funny that neither of us had ever sent a text message. They were more then happy to show us how it was done. I'm sure they had a good laugh after we left. Now our kids can quit teasing us about not texting...lol My phone has internet on it. I have spent all day running the battery down learning how to use this thing....lol I am learning my way around it pretty well. My phone can do things I never knew I needed to be able to do on a phone. We are calling them our early Christmas presents.
Louise has been busy at the sewing machine making things for Christmas. I have spent my time carving. We hope to get things sent out soon. Where has the time gone. Seems like the older I get, the faster the years go.
Till next time
Duane and Louise

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Weaver OCT. 17, 2009 said...

Yea...now we can text you to c how you are doing. Isn't technology wonderful?!