Thursday, January 31, 2008

This working is for the birds...........

Started the job at the campground today. Went to work at 9:00 AM fixing restrooms. There are 12 restrooms in the park, all needing some repair. I went to tell the boss what I had done today and he asked me if I would ride with the security guard to learn that job. I got done with that at 9:00 PM. Tomorrow I will ride with the guard from 5 to 10 PM, may fix a restroom before that, not sure. I only have to put in 24 hours in a week so I have 12 left to do. The work is not hard and I don't think the boss is gong to be bad to get along with. The other park workers I have met are really nice. While I was working my fingers to the bone, Louise sat on her behinder all day working on a quilt.....LOL Just NOT fair. I guess I had better get to bed so I can rest up for tomorrow.
Till next time
Duane and Louise

No comments: