Monday, January 28, 2008

OH NO !!!!!! It's off to work I go

We have decided to take a workcamp job just north of Dallas. I will be working 24 hours a week in a camp ground doing maintenance work in exchange for a free camp site. They want us here all summer, not sure about that yet. If we like the job we will stay put till September before hitting the road again for a bit. Louise and I can share in the 24 hours. Say I work 12 and she works 12 or any comination. I most likely will doing the work while she quilts. They said they may ask her to work in the office if they are short handed . Any work over 24 pays money. This campground is on Lake Lewisville, so we can fish on our time off.

Till next time
Duane and Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you figure out where the fish are. I need to break in my new Citica.

Anonymous said...

anonymous is jeremy