Saturday, February 02, 2008

Work,work, work...




I worked the last 2 days repairing restrooms and then riding with the security guard in the evening. From now on I will just be doing maintinance work most of the time. I rode with the guard to learn what all he checks in case they need help in that department. Pretty easy pace right now. I'll be working 3 days a week from now on. They say that when the weather gets warmer this place really gets busy. The wind has not stopped blowing since we got here. I am going to bring the bassboat down here today to get it ready to go. It has been way to cold and WINDY for me to get out there. I love to fish but I also like to be comfortable when I do it. The temperature has been in the 50s and the wind has been white capping the lake with 2 or 3 foot waves. I think I'll wait till it flattens out a bit. I am going to get a new depth finder for the boat, the old one quit working. It's over 10 years old, guess it got tired. Hope to be able to get out on the lake next week.
Till next time
Duane and Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your message. Will call today. -Jeremy