Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bodega Bay, CA






















Hi all.....Been a while since I have had new pics to post. We have been at Matt and Beth's since Monday but have not been doing much in the way of sightseeing. Been spending time with the kids and running around the town. Today we went up to Bodega Bay area near Napa. Matt drove so I could relax and enjoy the scenery. The metal figures are made by an area artist and are made entirely from junk. They are really cool. The house in the picture is the school house where the movie "The Birds" was filmed. The seashore shots are at Bodega Bay. It was very pretty drive that took us through part of Napa Valley with all the vineyards. The wind was blowing about 40 miles an hour, well it seemed like it anyway. I had a hard time steadying the camera for the pictures at the beach. After the drive back to Concord we stopped at Toni Romas for a rib dinner, oh how I like those ribs......I think we will go to Sacramento on Monday. The kids have to work so we may spend the day up that way. I hope I can get some good pics to post.
Till next time
Duane and Louise

No comments: