Sunday, September 15, 2019

Total Stupidity

When I attempted to transfer photos from my camera card to the external hard drive, I had a brain fart.  Instead of tagging and dragging a photo, I hit delete!  Not to worry, I said.  I simply went to the trash can and restored the file.  Easy peasy!  Unfortunately, neither Duane nor I can find where the file is restored.  Usually it is restored to the file from which it is deleted, but apparently it cannot restore to a card and is hidden in computer limbo somewhere.

Since I can't find the day's pictures, I can't show the fun we had teaching the grandkids to play pickleball,  celebrating Maddy's birthday with dinner at Outback Steakhouse, or topping off the day with Young's Dairy ice cream at home.

Tomorrow's another day.

Louise and Duane

No comments: