Thursday, September 19, 2019

Goofiness


While Duane waited for the roofing guy to finish putting on the last coat of sealant, I spent some quality time with my sisters Martha and Marycarol, and her boyfriend Dave.  
First lunch at McAlister's  

then back to Martha's for a game called Sticks.  This is similar to Phase 10, except the required combinations of cards are written on tongue depressors and each player tries to complete his/her own combination first. (I think Marycarol and Dave made up this one!) 

I had to stop at Marycarol's house to meet my "niece" Sweetie Pie, a Jack Russel mix, before I headed back to our rig in time to pick up Duane for our drive to

visit our friends Gene and Barbara for the evening.  We started out with dinner and chat

before getting down to an evening of  "serious" card playing.

Fun times!

Louise and Duane

No comments: