Saturday, March 06, 2010

Hooray!

We finished our two weeks of 40 hours each and one week of 20 hours each. Not too bad. I have one 6 hour day 4 days of 4.5 hours. Duane has 5 days of 4.5 hours and one of 2.5 hours. This messes with our days off giving us some weeks with a 2 hour day and 2 full days off and others with 1 full day, 1 with a 2 hour morning, and 1 full day. This is ok so far. On our days off we do the usual stuff: shopping, errands, working around the house, visiting the neighbors, computing, puzzling, reading, etc., etc., etc. One day this week I spring cleaned the house and Duane washed the outside. My how those windows sparkle! Today (Sat.) I started my rocks tumbling again, and am relaxing with a logic puzzle. Next week I think I'll start on my next quilt. Maybe. Probably. Hmmm. Ok, definitely. Duane has started carving again and has started a carving group here at Rainbow's End. They meet Wed. evenings. The first night 5 guys showed up and had a good time. More said they were coming to the next one.

The weather here has finally started cooperating. I think its safe to say that spring has sprung. We have had several dry days in a row, mostly sunny with temps in the 60's. Sometimes the breeze is still a bit chilly, but mostly the days have been quite pleasant. This is good news for Duane. He really prefers carving outside. Maybe next time we will have some pix.

Later, Dudes and Dudettes,

Louise and Duane

No comments: