Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Waiting again

I have been ask what camera I use. I have a Nikon D50. I sometimes use Photoshop to adjust the color in the pics but not all are changed. We are now waiting for a part for the rv again. The vacuum pump that operates the dash air has been giving us trouble for a long time. I took it in today to get it fixed and of coarse it is not a stock item. It is suppose to be here the first of the week. We will remain at Rachel and Benji's house till the part gets here. We are not in a hurry anyway. Planning on going to Cincinnati Thusday for a couple of days to visit Stacy. Had to get new tires for the motorhome yesterday. We didn't need that expense but the Alaska trip put a hurt on them. One of them had a big chunk out of it and the others were pretty bad, so I replaced them all...OUCH!!!!! on the bank account. $2600 later we are good to go.. I spent the weekend at the blacksmith conference in Troy, had a great time there.

Till next time
Duane and Louise

No comments: